Attorney Kristen Sager-Kottre has practiced law in Oregon since October of 2000. She received her J.D. from Willamette University in 2000 and she enjoys living and working in the beautiful Willamette Valley.
Mrs. Sager-Kottre has a general law practice, which includes both family law matters and personal injury. She has experience in every area of family law including divorce, custody, child support, parenting time, adoption and modification of judgments. Kristen has extensive experience working with the law and dealing with the courts and people in high-pressure situations. She is dedicated to being an aggressive and professional advocate for you.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Board of Trustees for the Corvallis Montessori School
- Oregon State Bar Family Law Executive Committee
- Linn County Bar Association
(President for the Linn County Bar Association for 2001 and 2002)
- Supports Our Local Community:
- Former Board Member for the ABC House
- Board Member for CARDV
- Coached the West Albany High School mock trial team for 4 years
- Volunteered as a judge for “Peer Court”
COMMITTED TO THE COMMUNITY:
Mrs. Sager-Kottre is committed to the community and all that it has to offer. She shops at local farmers markets, is active in the Albany Civic Theater, regularly attends River Rhythms concerts, and enjoys spending time at the Albany Public Library.
Email: Kristen Sager-Kottre